Tuesday 15 May 2012

a quick update...

I just want to apologise to my loyal readers for the lack of new posts.  I'm dealing with a bitch of an illness and things get too much for me sometimes, and the pain is hard to deal with.


Ideally, I'd be posting something every day to keep my mind from wandering and being sad.  But it's easier said than done...all I want to do is curl up in a ball and sleep.

Sometimes, I think, 'invisible' illnesses - those that involve chronic pain, are misunderstood.  People don't appreciate how much of a detrimental effect pain can have on a person.  My whole body and mind is tired at the minute, but I don't plan to take this lying down.

I have nearly 5 months before I go back to university, my final year.  I can't quite believe it myself.  It seems like yesterday I was all bright eyed and bushy-tailed out from college, eager to start my degree.  

So, I've made it my personal mission to NOT lie around and mope, however much I want to do that, and however hard it may be to stop myself from doing that.  I have so many exciting things in store over the coming months, and the thought of these things is what is keeping me going.  I'm going to London to cover Graduate Fashion Week, I've got a fabulous holiday booked to Morocco with my best girls and it's very possible I'll be visiting my boyfriend in San Francisco in August (he's working there over the summer).

When there's so many exciting things happening, I'm hoping it's enough to inject that sparkle back into me I feel like I've lost over the past few months.  

So, here's to hoping...

Love, peace + ponytails



PS. I've went blonde, but more of that later


PPS. 2000 pageviews! Somebody pop open the Lambrini...

No comments:

Post a Comment