Friday 8 June 2012

H&M mid-summer sale splurge!

With my dream escape to Morocco edging ever closer, it's safe to say that the one thing occupying my mind more than anything (no, not the all inclusive food and drink) - is my holiday wardrobe.  

I'm sure all you girls will agree, that a huge amount of your time leading up to a summer holiday is spent fantasising about how a week in the sun will somehow transform you into a perfectly bronzed, superbly dressed, lithe exotic goddess.  The sad, but unfortunate reality of it is, most of us will end up sunburnt, sunstroked (not a real word admittedly), dehydrated, itchy 'down there' after bikini wax stubble starts to poke through, looking 3 months pregnant after taking advantage of all-inclusive alcohol and stuck to the toilet after some suspect tapas.  But a girl can dream, can't she?


A few days ago the H&M mid-summer sale started - and I hate to use 'North-Eastern' sayings, as they're rather cliché and embarrassing...but I was on it like a car bonnet.  Cringe.  For the uninformed, yes I do talk like those off Geordie Shore.  Here's the lovely little bargains I picked up, at an even lovelier price...


Conscious Collection 100% recycled polyester shorts £9.99 (were £19.99)
Chambray dress £7.99 (was £19.99)
Frill and drawstring dress £6.49 (was £12.99)

Gold jersey pleat dress £6.49 (was £12.99)

All in all, I am extremely pleased with my summery bargains!  I am patiently awaiting their arrival - just hope they all fit as H&M sizes tend to be either too generous or very small fitting.  

Have you bought anything from the H&M mid-summer sale?
When do you go on your summer holiday?

Love + peace
xo


13 comments:

  1. i am very jelous of the gold dress!
    and the shorts!
    they'd be perfect for my holiday! (i use this exscuse to buy lots of things i shouldn't)
    might check out the H+M website
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gutting because I bought the drawstring dress a couple of days before the sale went live!

    Love those shorts! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute picks!
    Neat post and love your blog... would you like to follow each other!

    My Lyfe ; My Story

    @MyLyfeMyStory 




    ReplyDelete
  4. What perfect snags! I wish there was a H&M in Australia...we really need one!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such good items H&M always do wonderful sales!
    Thank you sooo much for your lovely lovely comment and for following!

    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These items are so lovely, loving the shorts a lot. :)

    Vanese
    http://vanzthemachinee.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got some gorgeous things, I especially love those shorts! I went into H&M today but couldn't really look properly because it was manic...but I did go down Oxford Street on a Saturday so it's my own fault haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my I didn't even know there was a H&M mid sale on! Can't believe how cheap these dresses are! I would definitely need some like this for my holiday nights out! I hope you enjoy your Morocco get away filled to the brim with H&M goodies and lovely blog btw!

    Gemma x

    www.gemmasatire.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the comments girlies! Josie you must be crazy, Oxford Street is stressful at the best of times but attempting the sales on a Saturday is just madness!!! Sometimes I'm glad I live in a little city because the hustle and bustle of London is just too much for me x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love sales! The pink dress is so pretty! :)

    Natasha Carly x
    http://prettylittlelives.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh I've just blogged about the blue denim dress, it's gorgeous! I keep getting more and more tempted with it haha :0

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I start planning my holiday wardrobe months in advance! These are great picks. I'm going away in August for 3 weeks for my honeymoon... With a backpack! I'm backpacking for 3 weeks and then staying in a honeymoon resort. I'm pretty sure that despite my best efforts I will look nothing like a exotic goddess by the time I arrive at the luxury resort. X

    ReplyDelete