As promised earlier, here is the post on the fabulous news that I received the Kreativ Blogger Award, as nominated by Jennifer at Inordinately Plush. If you haven't checked her blog out already, do it NOW.
It's a great feeling knowing people are reading and enjoying what you have to say. So stay tuned, because I still have plenty left to say...
So, here are the rules if you have been tagged in this post:
1. Link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Answer the 7 questions below.
3. Award 10 other bloggers and let them know.
4. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
1. Name your favourite song: Atticus by The Noisettes, everything about the song is perfect..."to kill a mockingbird is to silence the sound that seduces you..". And the fact it's sung by Shingai Shoniwa, who I have a massive girl crush on.
2. Name your favourite dessert: Hmmm...it would have to be treacle sponge and custard. I remember being at school, and everyone would moan if our year group was on last sitting for dinner time. I would secretly love it, as the cooks would give me all of the leftover treacle sponge so they didn't have to throw it out. Yes, I am a greedy cow.
3. What ticks you off? Bullying in any shape or form. It's the lowest of the low.
4. When I'm upset, I...play some piano or guitar, music is a great way of letting go of pent up emotions.
5. Favourite pet? My first, and only pet, well apart from goldfish- they shouldn't count as pets, was my guinea pig Fidget. He was so adorable- ginger and white, with brown ears and little pink feet. I used to swaddle him up in a blanket like a newborn baby and bottle feed him. I wish I was joking, but I'm really not. *Please don't phone the RSPCA*
6. Black/White? Black without a doubt. Sometimes I will end up wearing a full black outfit, and not even realise it till I look in my full-length mirror and see I look like the Grim Reaper.
7. Biggest fear? Losing the ones I love.
8. Everyday attitude? I'm a self-confessed pessimist, but I'm working on that. I think my problem lies in the fact I'm a perfectionist...I always feel like I can do better and I'm massively scared of failure.
9. What is perfection? Nobody or nothing is perfect, but some people are pretty close to it, just by being who they are.
10. Guilty pleasure? Going to bed early to watch QI on the Dave Channel. Stephen Fry is God.
7 Facts About Me:
I have a weird crush on Derren Brown. I'm half-Italian, from my mother's side. I’m the most determined person you'll ever meet. It makes me feel physically sick when people use the word "nom". I'm allergic to all furry animals, but I WILL be a crazy cat woman when I'm older. I found a £3000 diamond in an envelope when I was about 8, it had dropped out of the postman's bag as someone had ordered it specially to be custom-made into a ring- I returned it and got a £5 reward. I believe in ghosts.